Top score submitters
Support our retro computer & console's scores project by uploading your game scores or browsing players scores.
We will be using the forum to build new features and announce upgrades, Competitions etc.
How Can I TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF MY HIGHEST SCORE?
- CCS64: (homepage) press ALT+F1 to save a 16 color bitmap, or press ALT+F2 to save a 256 color bitmap. The screenshot are saved into your ccs64 directory, in both cases it's best to save your screenshots as a .gif or .jpg to save space.
VICE: (homepage) - press ALT+C to save picture. (same here, save the picture as ".gif" or ".jpg", takes less space) Email your ideas. email@example.com
Rules & Code of Conduct
We want all participants on this site to have an exciting, friendly and safe experience. Please be respectful and civil to other members, even if you disagree with them. The creation of spam is not permitted and may, depending on the circumstances, result in a 24-hour ban and even exclusion from the site. Scamming is strictly against the rules and can result in a permanent ban. Any use of exploits, cheats or trainers in obtaining a highscore is not permitted here, and may lead to exclusion from the service. If you suspect a user of cheating you should report them to the support team. "Were working on user voting" but till then please email if you can identify a cheat.
Most Recent Scores
- metalcandyman scored 124400 on Akumajou Dracula: The Arcade
- gti_bel scored 6044240 on Espgaluda
- gti_bel scored 2669 on Sky Adventure
- alex76gr scored 5190 on Oh Mummy
- judland scored 41550 on Trogue64 - Drains Of Doom
- mitchfrenzal scored 1230384 on Llamatron
- metalcandyman scored 486260 on Shinobi
- metalcandyman scored 195142 on Cabal
- metalcandyman scored 3513020 on Cabal
- dony scored 147170 on Vallation