General chat and support page.
Mitch J. Frenzal

Webdrive won't take .adf files.

Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:29 pm

Pretty much the title says it all.
zap

Re: Webdrive won't take .adf files.

Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:09 pm

zip it up and you will be able to upload it. pacman.zip for instance. I will add .adf ext to the allowed file ext today.

Feedback drives features and changes.
Shane.
Mitch J. Frenzal

Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:10 pm

If I have to upload other people's stuff to something, I'd rather leave it untouched, You know?
I'm not even 100% on webdriving things when you should be forced to their website.
We'll see. :)
zap

Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:48 am

Forgot to add .adf files to the list of allowed file extensions... "Done" You can now add .adf files to your webdrive....

I use the webdrive to keep all my emulator files online in one spot and to manipulate my commodore disk images using my browser..

The web drive was built line by line using users feedback to add features, it's thousands of lines of custom coded work for retro computer users using hundreds of man hours to get to this point... Nothing on Commodore 8bit is canned code like wordpress or joomla etc..

Shane.
zap

Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:37 am

Taking about adf files check out our new feature we have while indexing https://cbm8bit.com/amiga/amiga/latest-files the amiga archive, we grab the file descriptions as well as the file names :) This is a feature request by a Amiga fan that users the search engine to find files fast.

Shane.

Return to “The Retro Computer and Game Consoles Support & Chat”